"Visit Log" is an application for those who work in the field of nursing care and welfare.
You can record your visits by simply selecting a service user and touching “Start" button when you start the service and "Finish" button when you finish.
Also, you can utilize visit log data on PCs because it can be sent to the Cloud such as DropBox and EverNote or e-mail addresses.
(The character code of the output file is UTF8. If the characters get garbled, please change the character code with a character code conversion software.)
This application obtains GPS information internally even though it does not show on the application. You can check the location of your service users.
(How to Use)
- Register "Name of Service User" and "Service" as master setting.
- Then you simply select a destination and touch "Start" / "Finish" buttons.
- You can also make a note in the comment column so that you can record nursing-care services like medical records.
- You can check previous services on "Entered Visit Logs".
- Simple format with only "Name of Service User", "Start / Finish", and "Service".
- You can enter information easily because "Name of Service User" and “Service" are registered as master information.
- You can send recorded logs to the Cloud such as EverNote and DropBox or e-mail addresses in CSV format.
- It can work with other applications such as a map application because this obtains GPS information when starting and closing down.
- Please contact us if you have any questions, problems, and requests on this application.
- iPod Touch