Learn advanced Excel features and get ready to take your Excel 2010 knowledge to the next level.
This course features over 33 lectures and 9.5+ hours of free video content which covers everything you need to know about Excel 2010.
Download the "Tutorial for Excel 2010" app today and join the nearly 1,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.
Instructor: Simon Sez IT
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE *
"I got promoted! I am now a business analyst and I attribute my promotion directly to this course. I am much more savvy and confident with excel." - Daniel P.
"Very useful! Great advance Excel tutorial. Highly recommended!" - Sonia T.
* FEATURES *
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
- You can watch videos at 2x speed - Want to learn even faster?!? Watch your video lectures in multiple speeds. Learn more in less time.
* WHAT YOU WILL LEARN *
- Four basic steps to consider when creating charts and graphs.
- How to better format your charts and graphs like professionals do.
- Discover how to deal with complex trends in your charts and graphs.
- Learn how to use a bar chart and a pie chart to accentuate the differences in a data set.
- Discover the tools and options for exporting your charts and graphs.
- Discover the limitations of pie charts and the best way to correct them.
- Learn how to use Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Learn how to integrate graphics into your spreadsheets.
Install the "Tutorial for Excel 2010" app today and start learning.
- iPod Touch