KloudData mFSE or mobile-Field Service Engineer app delivers remarkable improvement in field equipment servicing, thereby increasing rate of resolution and customer satisfaction. mFSE connects to the SAP ERP Plant Maintenance and Customer Service modules to extract equipment and service order data, and serve it up in an intuitive, easy-to-consume format to the field engineers where it matters the most.
Field Service Engineer needs to make several service calls a day to attend to equipment installed in the field. mFSE provides them access to As Built Configuration, Maintenance History of equipment and ability to debrief service orders back to ERP in real time. Predictable service outcome, on-promise service delivery, high productivity for the Field Service Engineer and improved customer satisfaction are just a few benefits of this useful app.
Notification & Service Order
- List of Notifications & Service Orders.
- Sorted by Schedule, Status, Priority, Distance.
- Info -Technical Specification, Detailed Problem Description.
- History, Details of an selected History.
- Date, Schedule Time, Completion Time.
- Notification to Service Order conversion.
- Time recording, Consumables.
Spare Parts Order
- Availability Check and Order Placement.
- Show all the required details of spares an engineer needs for the maintenance work.
- Engineer can search for & book a required spare.
- Check the availability date if spare is out of stock.
- Map Integration.
- Customer Information.
Technical Information :
- Sybase Unwired Platform(SUP).
- SAP ERP Backend.
- As Built Configuration – Plant Maintenance.
- Maintenance History – Plant Maintenance .
- Spares Availability & Reservation – Materials Management.
- iPod Touch