eWalk is a flexible mobile observation and data collection application. It works with our web-based system, eWalk and eWalkPLUS to provide a complete end-to-end solution for mobile data collection with cloud-based data storage and analysis.
eWalk 2.0 is a completely updated version of our popular MxMobile and MxMobileHD applications.
This new version works on both Pad and iPhone, and features a host of new and updated features that makes it even more powerful and versatile.
The new features and updates make eWalk 2.0 the premiere app for conducting classroom walkthroughs and observations for formative or summative reporting. Integration with eWalkPLUS now allows offline completion of any form in the system, including classroom walkthroughs, student observations, summative evaluations, learning plans, self-assessments and more.
With an eWalk or eWalkPLUS web account, you can build an unlimited number of templates, or use ones shared by colleagues or by your organization. These templates are automatically downloaded to eWalk 2.0. when you have a web connection. Observations can then be completed offline with no web connection required. The new version also takes advantage of many native iPad / iPhone features such as voice dictation, built in camera and location services.
Key features and updates of eWalk 2.0 include:
- New interface with easy access to creating and managing observations
- New history feature to review data from previous observations
- New rubric element
- Supports eWalkPLUS custom dashboards
- New online resources and help
- Ability to download any previous observation from the web
- Intelligent sync between offline and online observations
- GPS location tracking for observations
- Use MXWEB phrase libraries with any note field.
Get started today and discover how easy and powerful mobile observations can be.
Please note that an eWalk or eWalkPLUS license is required to use this application.
- iPod Touch