Empower your mobile workforce with on-demand and offline access to important company documents from wherever they are on your existing network, in file shares, SharePoint, or home directories.
Content managers determine what an employee should have access to on their mobile devices, and DocLink serves that content up to them in a completely secure and managed way.
The sleek DocLink app makes working with company documents a breeze. Subscribing to documents makes them available offline across all of your devices while keeping the document up-to-date automatically.
Some key features of the DocLink app are:
• Secure content access in transit (SSL) and at rest (Apple Data Protection).
• Folder-level access and content controls, including forced subscriptions and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) options.
• Automatic update file and folder synchronization for subscribed documents.
• Shared subscriptions across multiple devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Windows 7 devices.
• "Books" are collections of documents that may be added from all available content sources into a single view.
• Books are synced automatically between devices.
NOTE: You must have a DocLink server to access your own data! Please contact us using the support link to learn more about setting up DocLink in your business.
- iPod Touch