Recovery Companies & Agents!
WELCOME TO THE RELEASE OF THE MOST VALUABLE TOOL IN THE REPOSSESSION INDUSTRY.
RepoSystems.com is raising the industry standards and MAKING ASSET RECOVERY SIMPLE.
INTRODUCING REPO GPS DNA Mobile app
What is GPS DNA?
- Global Satellites That Provide Latitude/Longitude.
- Positioning Mobile App Users In Real Time.
- System Integrated With Reposystems.
- Digital Data Transferred In Real Time.
- Networking Addresses on our National Database.
- Allowing The Only Address That Is GPS DNA To Be Updated.
Here’s how it works!
1. Receive an alert through the repossession mobile app when you are within 1 mile of an opportunity address.
2. Accept the opportunity on your smart phone.
3. Receive driving directions to the opportunity address.
4. Receive vehicle information when you are within 300 feet of the opportunity.
5. Spot the vehicle.
I found it! Now what?
1. Call the company who is holding the repossession order on the vehicle, by using the call button on the mobile app or if one of your repossession orders, pick it up. **
2. A link is sent from the mobile app to the company’s email notifying them that you are the spotter for the spotted unit.
3. The Repossession Company accepts the link by following the steps provided in their email.
Please note that "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
During the address registration process (generally at startup of the application), you must allow the process to complete.
You cannot press the “home” button, allow it to “sleep”, in essence the process cannot be interrupted at all. The address registration process is encrypting the data, and if the process is interrupted your application will not function properly.
That is, you will not get alerts as the addresses weren’t fully registered.
We are going to try and resolve this issue in the next version, however, it will work fine in THIS version, if you allow the process to complete.
- iPod Touch