With iPinPay you can turn your iPhone into a mobile credit card terminal for processing your customers’ credit cards from anywhere through Pin Payments (pin.net.au) in Australia!
With Pin Payments, Australia’s first all-in-one online payment system, you no longer need to go through the hurdles required previously, so no dealing with banks, and no need to create a merchant account. Please go to pin.net.au to see how easy it is to accept credit card payments in Australia!
• Turns your iPhone into a Credit Card Terminal
• Quick setup, punch in your company name and your Pin Payments Secret API Key (we recommend you do a copy/paste as it is long) and you are up and running!
• All data is transmitted securely over SSL and credit card numbers are not stored on your iPhone
• Credit cards are processed live for fast instant feedback of approved or declined transactions
• Capture cardholder’s signature
• History log to quickly look at what transactions you have made in the past and to view signatures
• Email transactions
• Supports multiple accounts if you have more than one business, and for test/live accounts
• Requires Edge, 3G or WiFi internet connection
• Multi currency support for AUD and USD
• Please remember that additional information of Description, Email, Card Name, Address, City, Postcode, State and Country are mandatory
You need an account with Pin Payments (pin.net.au) to process credit cards with iPinPay. There are no extra fees associated with using iPinPay after purchase, only the Pin Payments fees.
Below are steps we have taken to further protect your security:
• iPinPay connects directly to pin.net.au using commercial-grade SSL encryption of 128-bit or higher and never passes through any other intermediary server
• There is no sensitive card holder data ever retained
• Cardholder name, card expiry, and the first 4 and last 4 digits of the credit card are only retained
• CVV numbers are never retained
• iPinPay will never ask for a card PIN number, all transactions are performed as a “card not present” internet transaction
• API Secret Key’s and passwords are encrypted inside the iPhone’s keychain
• iPinPay can be PIN protected if you want it to ask for a PIN number before the application launches (which is also encrypted inside the iPhone’s keychain)
- iPod Touch