iDairy™ Mobile has been designed so that you can take your iDairy™ Management herd data with you anywhere.
View your animal records out in the paddock where you need them the most. Record important events, such as calving and heat events, as they happen, wherever you are. iDairy™ Mobile is your link to iDairy™ Management, our powerful dairy herd management software. Synchronise the records between your dairy shed and mobile device through the Internet or a wireless network connection, ensuring that you and your team are always kept up to date with valuable herd data.
• A direct link to your main database via iDairy™ Connect. No relay servers necessary.
• New data entered on the phone will be synchronised with the main database, and any new data entered in the main database will synchronised with the phone, anytime, anywhere, ensuring that your data is always current^
• View important information about the individuals that make up your herd, such as:
- mating records
- pregnancy test records
- herd test records
- health records & much more.
• Record important events as they happen, where they happen, such as:
- Diagnosis events
- Calving events
- Heat events
- Workability records
• Send automatic draft events and alert events to our Rotary, Herringbone & Draft automation solutions, anytime, anywhere. No need to remember, and you can put that notepad away!
It doesn't stop here! We have several more ideas that we will implement into iDairy™ Mobile in the coming months! Welcome to the future of Dairy farming, Today!
^ In order to synchronise records remotely, a working internet connection is required at the PC hosting the main database, and the mobile device requires either a cellular internet connection or wifi. You can sync without the internet over a local wireless network or USB cable.
In order to use iDairy™ Mobile, you must have iDairy™ Management & Connect running on a host computer.
- iPod Touch