Welcome to Maceau Law (Law Office of Gregory A. Maceau, LLC). We are a Colorado Springs law firm serving the citizens of the Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Castle Rock areas.
Our areas of legal specialty include family law (such as divorce, child custody, child support), bankruptcy (which included debt consolidation, chapter 7, credit repair), criminal defense, business formation, and personal injury.
When you hire our law firm, Maceau Law, to represent you in the court of law, you gain the advantage of hiring some of the most practiced and trained lawyers in Colorado Springs with more than 30 years of experience. Our lawyers not only well know the finer points of practicing law, but they also know the judges, the other attorneys in town, and the nuances of the local courts. That best assures an optimal outcome in court for you.
Another advantage you gain is that you’re not treated like another number. Some law firms try to get you through your case as fast as possible in order to maximize their profits. As a result, they may not pay as close attention to your specific needs as they should and it can result in a compromised outcome for you. Not so at Maceau Law.
At our law firm, we take the time to get to know you and fully understand your situation. And we work for you, not the other way around. You’ll always feel in control and fully informed about your case. We never pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do, we’re patient, we listen, and we help you get through what can sometimes be tough, emotional legal issues. We’re here to help you!
In this app, you'll find:
- One-touch dialing, GPS-based directions and built-in sharing features
- Information about the types of law we practice, with our specialties highlighted
- Reviews and testimonials from previous clients
- A simple free consult form that you can submit from your phone
- Quick Cam, a photo feature allowing you take a picture at an accident scene or document evidence and send it directly to our law firm.
- Legal form submission: Send us accident reports and divorce, bankruptcy and criminal incidence forms
- View numerous videos from our lawyers on what we do and various legal topics
- Voice Your Case: This feature allows you to record notes about your case and send an audio file directly to us
- Sign up for My Legal Times and check the Times' information on your phone
- Social media, contact information & more
- iPod Touch