Sales materials and SAP data appear up-to-date and attractive on the iPad. If a salesperson or manager is preparing for a meeting, he or she can use the it.mobile SalesKit App to access the latest media files and crucial SAP reports. The backend content manager provides an interface to the SAP system where the media data is structured and maintained. This is also where user permissions and roles are defined. Every time the app is launched on the device, a request is sent to the SAP system to receive any updates. Companies can be assured that the information transferred during this request is secure and protected.
Key Features of the App:
* View important company documents, videos, images, websites and social media channels
* Execute SAP Reports with user defined parameter values
* Download other documents to the “My Documents” SalesKit
* Maintain favorites for easy access in the “My Favorites” SalesKit
* Automatic synchronization of content
* Receive notes for additions and updates to existing content
* Display metadata (for example: author, date modified, description and more)
* Consistent brand style and appearence
* Offline capabilities
To use the Mobile App with your business data, you must use the SAP ERP System and implemented the Mobile Services by your IT department. You can download the app and test it with sample data.
The Mobile App "it.mobile SalesKit 1.20" displays only data for which you have an authorization in SAP Backend system.