Sonar Watch shows you the code quality of your projects, wherever you go with your iPad. Powered by the metrics and rule violations of the quality management platform Sonar, you will know which technical debts to tackle immediately. It does not matter if you are a project manager, technical leader, architect, or developer - Sonar Watch lets you see the state your code is in.
Using Sonar Watch, you can easily discover source code that can be improved (bad code), needs to be repaired (defects/bugs), or should adhere more to coding standards. Just connect Sonar Watch with your Sonar server, bring your iPad to your meetings, and discuss Sonar's findings with your colleagues. Clean Code rocks!
• Projects at a glance - see their version, build date, lines of code (LOC), and rules compliance.
• Number of violations per severity - see how many blocker, critical, major, minor, and info violations where detected by project.
• Violated rules - see which rules have been violated how often by severity.
• Sort projects - by name, build date, lines of code, or rules compliance.
• Rule descriptions - see the full descriptions of violated rules.
• Rule violations in source code - see excerpts of the source code annotated with the selected rule violation to identify the places where those violations occurred.
• Quality metrics - see some of the usual Sonar quality metrics per project.