MICROS OPERA Mobile is an innovative solution that brings the proven power of OPERA Enterprise Application into the emerging wireless Hospitality frontier providing new ways to enhance the guest experience. It extends key front desk operations to mobile devices, allowing Hotel Front Desk staff to “unplug” guest services and allow them to serve Hotel guests virtually anywhere.
Striving to preserve the highest quality guest experience while also adopting the latest mobile technology, MICROS OPERA Mobile provides the capability and opportunity to change the way Hoteliers engage Hotel guests and how they interact with the hotel, such as checking in a group of guests at the airport while waiting for their luggage, or relaying last minute accommodations to the maintenance or housekeeping staff.
This application offers essential functionality at their fingertips, with multi-step “trains” to guide a Hotel’s Front Desk Agent through processes and workflows to help them complete tasks, utilizing simple, recognizable icons, indicators, and buttons for quick interaction while all the heavy lifting is done behind the scenes.
What does OPERA Mobile mean for a Hotel?
– Real-time integration with Hotel’s OPERA Enterprise Application Database
– Maximize guest services by greeting guests out from behind the desk
– Check-in/Check-out guests at different locations – such as at transportation (curbside), convention meeting places, airports
– Provide greater convenience for special needs guests, or by guest preference to bypass the front desk
– Differentiate from other hotels
– Attract tech-savvy travelers
– Save time for the “on-the-go” guest
– Quickly deploy additional front desk agents “on the fly” to accommodate days with high arrival and departure activities
– Welcome every guest upon arrival/check out while keeping the interaction and individual attention (personal one-on-one service)
– Enhanced and improved room management efficiencies