InspectAll is a powerful subscription based form completion app that captures data from enterprise/industrial field processes and assets.
The app connects all your devices to customer records as well as your own company records – making InspectAll perfect for service providers as well as companies managing internal compliance efforts.
You can put virtually any form that you’re doing manually in InspectAll online. InspectAll’s mobile app lets you add assets, capture photos, draw sketches, get signatures, scan barcodes and add data to those forms from any iOS device.
Generate beautiful PDF reports and email them directly to your customers or internal audit division from your mobile device.
- Sync all your compliance efforts across all the devices you use.
- Organize your schedule and dispatch technicians.
- Capture asset attributes, photos, and barcodes.
- Complete forms for processes and assets.
- Capture pictures or sketch inline on your forms.
- Review comments, resources, and files associated to a specific question on a form.
- RFID and BarCode Scanning Supported.
- Email reports or save a report to local storage.
- Capture date, technician, and signatures for every form.
- Score and evaluate calculations in the field.
- Manage customers and contact information.
- Product and Safety Inspections
- JHA’s and Accident Reports
- PPE and Ergonomic Audits
- Risk and OSHA Assessments
- Lockout / Tagout (LOTO)
- Daily Vehicle Inspections (DVIRs)
- ISO Compliance Audits
- Testing and Calibration
- Emergency Preparedness
- Life and Fire Protection
- Scorecards and Calculation Worksheets
What’s New in Version 3.0
We've been working hard here at InspectAll completely redesigning our mobile app to make it easier than ever to capture field data. With an emphasis on quality, clarity, and speed we've made the following improvements to the software that you're going to love!
- New improved navigation with slide out menu.
- New Look where Folders look like folders and Forms actually look like Forms. No more wondering whether you're looking at a folder or a form in a plain list.
- More powerful database. The database has been upgraded with a focus on data entry speed and retrieval.
- Additional fields and options for capturing data such as a new "Time" field, and more options for reference fields.
- Calculated fields which can do calculations out in field based on predefined formulas based on input.
- Asset entry simplified to allow attributes and serials to be capture in the form along with the form questions.
- "Auto Progress" option added under settings to automatically move you to the next question when a "Good" priority has been marked.
- iPod Touch