Get the best aviation weather on your Apple® iPad®, from one of the world’s largest and most respected business weather providers. MxVision AviationSentry® TabletBrief delivers professional-grade, global aviation weather intelligence for today’s busy pilots and flight crews. It provides full access to all of the weather information that you rely on for daily flight briefings — in the palm of your hand. No longer do you need to find a reporting station or use a shared PC. Now you can get detailed, customized weather briefings in your home, hotel room, cockpit, or anywhere on the go. This includes the most accurate temperature and precipitation forecasts in the United States, for the last six years, as independently rated by ForecastWatch.com.
With MxVision AviationSentry TabletBrief you can access real-time weather data for airports, heliports, hospitals, street addresses, your current location, latitude-longitude points, or any point on the globe — simply by pointing to a location on a map. You can also save weather information for later use with a simple drop-down list for fast, easy retrieval and an optimal user experience.
Advanced mapping functionality and an enhanced user interface let you access all of the same weather information layers as in the Internet-delivered MxVision AviationSentry Online solution. Plus, you can now create groups of layers detailing current and forecasted weather for all of your most-traveled routes — without having to search through pages of menus.
Schneider Electric’s MxVision AviationSentry TabletBrief features:
• NEW – Customers can load a list of company preferred routes for easy access on all remote tablets
• NEW – Fully customizable personal flight route database
• The largest HD radar footprint, including CONUS, Alaska, the Caribbean, Guam, Hawaii, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Japan
• Best-in-class global lightning with the quickest “stroke-to-screen” performance available
• A full-featured airport and location weather briefing package that provides current METARs and TAFs, colorized and decoded for your location or nearest reporting station — and all METARs from a 50 nautical mile radius for fast review conditions, as well as detailed airport information with sunrise and sunset times
• Helicopter-specific features, including density altitude, forecast ceiling, forecast visibility, and forecast flight category, which allow quick evaluation of weather-related flight risks
• A location-based dashboard featuring your custom locations for fast access — includes mini maps showing at-a-glance, location-specific weather with animated radar and lightning strikes
• Remote access to weather briefings, so you can view the same weather content used by flight planners and dispatchers, decreasing potentially hazardous situations
• Available on iPad® (iOS 5 and above)