Download the RingCentral app for iPhone — the essential application to your RingCentral business phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your iPhone and take your business calls, voice messages and faxes—anywhere.
Use the RingCentral app on your iPhone to:
- Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID when you make calls.*
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to the US while traveling internationally.
- VoIP calls can be received directly on this app by turning ON the option in Settings. If the call is not answered on the app, it will ring other numbers based on the forwarding rules**
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox and Box.
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your RingCentral call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference***
Get a cloud business phone system from RingCentral that delivers:
- Local, Free phone and Non Geographic numbers
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
IMPORTANT: RingCentral for iPhone requires an existing RingCentral account.
* Note: RingOut is not available for the iPad and iPod Touch.
** Note: You must enable the option to notify your Softphone and Smartphone in your extension's "Call Handling & Forwarding" menu. We suggest you set it to a minimum of 8 rings.
*** Available on all RingCentral Office plans for UK customers.
- iPod Touch