“BYOD”(VECTANT SDM BYOD edition) is the client application for the service “VECTANT SDM” which is provided as a cloud service by Marubeni Access Solutions Inc(Japan only). It can be installed to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch as a BYOD.
The Administrator of the company can distribute the documents via VECTANT SDM Console Application which installed Windows base client application. "VECTANT SDM" is could service and send short message via APNS (Apple Push Notification Service).
Following functions are supported :
- Documents distribution (including Office, PDF, images and video files)
- Distribution Browser/URL short-cuts, Scroll Text (telop) and contact lists
- VECTANT SDM Data encryption (* subscribing option service is required)
- SDM Browser Functions including deleting cache-data, password and history.
“VECTANT SDM” procedure:
- Subscription is required (http://vectant-sdm.com/)
- VETANT SDM Console Application will work in Windows PC.
- Each Device need to register with could service to enable could functions and Notification.
- The administrator can send the Email to each device with register keys and other values for registration.
“BYOD” agent is not support “MDM (Mobile Device Management)” function and GPS Location identification.
- iPod Touch