Relativity Binders gives you quick and easy access to your e-discovery documents whenever and wherever you need them. Binders allows you to download subsets of documents from Relativity to plan for depositions or client interactions, and conduct other case-related preparation on the go.
By signing in with a Relativity login, Binders can sync with Relativity, so a search or subset of documents from your case can be downloaded and organized on any tablet or computer. A secure and intuitive mobile interface makes it easy to highlight, annotate, search, print, and email documents from the application. Senior attorneys can get their work done more efficiently wherever they are.
Included with Binders are a demo and a test set of documents, so you can learn how to use Binders without needing to connect to Relativity.
• Mobile Support for Case Documents – With Binders, you can organize, annotate, and prepare sets of documents from anywhere, at any time, and on any computer or tablet.
• Offline Access – Work with your documents even when you don’t have an internet connection.
• Security – Binders is password-protected, and Relativity credentials are required to access specific case documents within the app. Additionally, all Binders data is encrypted, with a device passcode.
•Annotations – Easily highlight, draw, and add notes to your documents. You can print and email documents with or without annotations.
•Organization – Documents with highlights and annotations are automatically placed into customizable lists. You can quickly arrange documents to follow your pattern of thought and tell your client’s story.
• Search – You can search within documents, view metadata for added context, and sort on relevant fields within a single binder.
• Syncing with Relativity – Because Binders syncs with Relativity, you can pull down new documents every time you connect and access your annotations across devices. Your work product is always backed up to your secure Relativity instance.
• Syncing across devices – Your annotations remain in sync, so all of your notes, highlights, and custom lists are available across devices—allowing you to easily continue where you left off.
• Binders is an application for Relativity, a web-based e-discovery platform for the processing, review, analysis, and production of electronic evidence during litigation.