Convert whiteboard diagrams into PowerPoint documents in a snap.
Pix2Doc allows users to snap a picture of a drawing and have it converted to a PowerPoint or Visio document. It’s a great tool for busy professionals to convert hand drawn diagrams into presentation files by simply clicking a picture! Converted documents are returned to your iPhone and can be forwarded to co-workers for review.
Pix2Doc can be used for any hand drawn diagram - whiteboard, paper, back an envelope, napkin … anything! While Pix2Doc is starting with PowerPoint and Visio, other formats will also be available soon.
Jump right in – Pix2Doc is easy to use!
• Just snap a picture with Pix2Doc and send – we take care of the rest.
• Your document is returned to your iPhone where you can review it and forward to your e-mail or to your co-workers
• Can you edit your PowerPoint later? Of course! Either send it to your computer via e-mail or edit directly with your favorite presentation software on your iPhone or iPad.
• Popular types of hand drawn diagrams are workflow, process, brainstorm, product design, network design, application design, etc. Anything that needs to be converted into an electronic document.
• Works on iPhone version 5.0 and higher. Native iPad version coming soon.
- iPod Touch