EasyV-Mobile is a portable card payments Mobile App that enables retailers and small businesses to process EMV Chip & PIN, and magnetic card payments via smartphone iPhone, iPod or iPad that connect via Bluetooth to Chip & PIN PEDs (PIN Entry Devices). This App allows PCI-DSS compliant card payments processing using 3G, 4G or WIFI connection to YESpay EMBOSS managed payment gateway that is linked to all European and North American Card Acquirers. This means that the user can process card transactions in any environment or location so long as a mobile phone signal can be obtained making EasyV-Mobile ideal for any mobile POS payments scenario. The app can be integrated into third party applications or operated in a standalone mode. Please email email@example.com to setup your account or firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical queries.
EasyV-Mobile is also a standalone card payments acceptance App that enables users to confirm sales and refund amounts and then link via Bluetooth to a variety of Chip & PIN and magnetic PEDs (manufactured by Miura, Datec, Thyron, Roampay, Verifone and Ingenico) used to confirm cardholder PIN details. Card data is then encrypted and transferred from the PED to the EasyV-Mobile app which communicates over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi Internet with the YESpay EMBOSS payment gateway for processing online authorisations and captures.
Mobile EasyVTerminal software encapsulates banking magnetic and EMV payment card processing for integrating with new and existing EPOS applications. There are two types of interfaces available for integrating with the EasyV-Mobile.
EasyV-Mobile File Interface: This interface provides a simple file based mechanism to send transaction request to EasyV-Mobile. The console application polls an inbound directory for incoming transaction request. On receiving a transaction request the EasyV-Mobile Application provides a front-end to the attendant at the till to take chip or swiped card transactions.
EasyV-Mobile Socket Interface: This interface provides a simple socket based mechanism to send transaction request to EasyV-Mobile. The EasyV-Mobile application listens on a socket for incoming transaction request. On receiving a transaction request the EasyV-Mobile Application provides a front-end to the attendant at the till to take chip or swiped card transactions.
Steps for performing transaction by using EasyV-Mobile application :-
1. Download the “EasyV-Mobile for iPad” from iTunes store and install them on your device.
2. Launch “EasyV-Mobile for iPad” application and select application mode, Login by using your valid credentials (User ID and Password) .
3. Now go to iPad bluetooth setting and connect MIURA device with the help of bluetooth.
4. Now perform configuration process by entering your TID and selected MIURA.
5. After Successful Configuration, please launch “EasyV-Mobile for iPad” application and perform successful login by using your valid credential (User ID and Password)
6. Now enter amount and choose payment method via Card.
7. Before pressing Card button please make sure MIURA is must be on wake up mode .
8. Now you can perform the transaction with the help of any of chip/swipe card.
9. The transaction shall then be authorized with the bank. After successful, transaction receipt options shall be displayed.
10. As per your selection application will provide you payment receipt via Email, SMS, Print or user can issue receipt by handwritten.
11. After that for preforming new transaction you can press Done/Try Again button (in case of approve/decline transaction) .
12. Now you can continue performing the transaction by repeating from step 6 onwards.
Note:- Receipt options is optional & according to the merchant requirement.
If merchant does not want receipt options then skip steps 10 and 11.
Note :- For integrating your own EPOS application with YESpay “EasyV-Mobile for iPad”, please contact YESpay support.