Corebridge Wings (Wireless Interactive Native Global Services) extends business communications applications to mobile phones, enabling employees to remain always connected. Employees are more accessible and productive while on the move. With Wings, mobile phone users take advantage of unified communications technologies previously reserved to desk phone users. These benefits include the visibility of real-time presence, device monitoring and identification of mobile calls from the company contact directory.
Wings bridges the gap between enterprise and mobile communications, allowing true integration employees’ presence through Computer Mobile Integration (CMI). Call history, personal call routing, monitoring of all calls made and received on mobile device-are captured in an integrated reporting format.
Easy to install and configure, Wings offers freedom to work anywhere, anytime, enhancing productivity, lowering costs, and improving communications across the enterprise.
- Enterprise PBX integration
- Users’ localization and presence detection
- Computer Mobile Integration (CTI/CMI)
- Mobile and desk phone unified Call Log
- Enterprise Application integration with mobile
- Meta directory Search
- Call By Corebridge (Least cost routing)
- Mobile Call Control
- Twining feature :“twins” your mobile phone with your desk phone
- Mobile Team supervision
- Send SMS from your PC
- Security and Access Rights
- Enables Mobile telephony call control with Lync and Jabber
Note: Wings applet needs to be connected to a Corebridge Wings server. Please contact Corebridge for further information
- iPod Touch