Experience the freedom and convenience of new OnSite Logging powered by UDA ConstructionOnline. The sleek new OnSite Logging App for iOS devices combines traditional work logging methods with pictures and videos to create an organized and complete log. Now you can take pictures and record video of your progress straight from the jobsite. You'll never have to hassle with lengthy paper work logs again—OnSite Logging has six easy-to-use components that come together seamlessly to keep your team on track:
• Weather Tracking - Enter the project postal code to enable Weather Tracking, a feature that shows you the recorded weather at your jobsite at five times throughout the day. (USA and Canada only - more coming soon!)
• Work Log - With this efficient tool you can quickly and easily record essential information about what happened at the jobsite each day.
• Visitor Log - This convenient tool lets you make note of any visitors that arrive during the workday.
• Delivery Log - Avoid costly mistakes and keep track of all your deliveries in an efficient and highly organized manner with this simple tool.
• Project Notes - Enter project notes for each day and the add attachments to supplement your notes with pictures and videos.
• Custom Delay - Enter delays and delay durations not related to weather here.
With the all new OnSite Logging App, you’ll finish your logging in half the time without the stress of maintaining paper logs and files. Once you upload your attachments and enter your notes, ConstructionOnline handles the rest by organizing and storing it for you by date for easy future access. From there you can visit ConstructionOnline to create automated log reports, clearly summarizing all activity for any defined period in a professional document. Just enter the start and end dates to create a comprehensive, printable report documenting everything you've logged within that time frame.
To get started, simply launch the app to log in or create your free ConstructionOnline account. ConstructionOnline lets you share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more with contacts such as subcontractors, coworkers, and clients. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
- iPod Touch