"Simple RDP" will let you connect to your PC from iPad using RDP, and download, upload, edit the document files any time, anywhere.
- Quick Response (with RemoteFX supports)
- Intuitive UI (Gestures)
- User can configure RDP options for 3G/LTE and Wi-Fi each.
- Support the 'Simple RDP Helper' program for the your PC. This program will make it easy to configure and register your PC to "Simple RDP" app.
(While the helper program is running, "Simple RDP" application will detect your pc automatically.)
* Simple RDP Helper
To connect the Windows PC through the RDP, you need to do some works on your PC, as follows.
- Configure Remote Desktop settings as "allow connections".
- Configure your broadband router to make your PC connectable from Internet. (called "Port Forwarding")
- Set password on your windows account.
- Get information such as "public ip / port", "user account" and so on. and input these information to RDP app.
You can resolve these all annoying jobs by just downloading "Simple RDP Helper" to PC and only one clicks.
Also, connection information for your PC will be sent to your "Simple RDP" app automatically. It is as 'simple' as that.
"Simple RDP Helper" is available from http://simplerdp.peepleware.com.