Finally, controlling the most important part of your trial just got more efficient and effective! Picking the jury is too important a process to risk missing out on some key information because you're fumbling around with handwritten notes and/or charts. Now you can spend more time focusing on the panel and less time looking down at your notes. Enjoy this app for FREE for 10-days before having to purchase a small subscription!
The Jury Selection app allows you to easily:
- Setup your courtroom (move the jury box to the left or right; update rows/seats in jury box and both galleries);
- Place prospective jurors in specific seats;
- Input the number, name, race/ethnicity, and gender for each prospective juror;
- Change "your feel" for each juror from the main view by tapping and holding (~1-2sec) any prospective juror;
- Add/edit notes on each particular juror from main view;
-Use "List View" when you're ready to begin the actual selection process;
-Keep track of cause or peremptory strikes for each side;
-Email a final report showing who made the panel, who was struck, by whom, for what reason.