Cloak Vault is an easy-to-use, end-to-end secure document sharing service for external team collaborations.
Our product is based on advanced public key encryption service that removes the need to share file passwords or encryption keys.
Moreover, it works across major desktop and mobile platforms. Access your protected files anywhere, anytime!
Security features include:
1. Client-end encryption. Files are protected with public key encryption. The data is never encrypted or unencrypted solely in the cloud; it is always done on the user's device.
2. Mobile endpoint control. Since each device is tied to a unique key, stolen device's file access can be easily revoked.
3. End-to-end document protection. Documents are protected throughout their life cycle, when they are at rest, in-transit or in-use.
4. Transfer of large files (over 1GB) is supported by splitting the data into smaller segments, which are independently encrypted. This allows recovery from network interruptions and automatic resumption of incomplete uploads and downloads.
5. Fine-grained rights management. Documents and folders can be shared to individual users or hierarchical user groups, with specific access rights.
6. Version control. Automatic versioning with options including locking, deletion and adding descriptions for individual version items.
7. Audit trails. Track your team’s usage using event logs, and know who read which documents at what time.
This freemium product is free to download and is not plagued by advertisements.
Security specifications: Standard-based client-end encryption AES-256 and RSA-2048.
- iPod Touch