Epiq Access™ - a smart phone app for mobile legal professionals by Epiq Systems. With Epiq Access, corporate restructuring professionals get quick access to the case data they need, when they need it. Rich Epiq Access features include cross-case search, live chat app support, real-time claim image views, and the ability to reserve conference rooms and other facilities in real time at Epiq’s Delaware Bankruptcy Court office.
As the foremost expert in bankruptcy claims management and administration, Epiq developed this robust, easy-to-use app with all the features bankruptcy attorneys, interested parties and claimants need most. It puts the most frequently accessed information right up front so you can easily search for claims, access cases, bookmark favorites, and view local judges’ calendars. For optimal convenience, users can live chat with a member of Epiq’s case management team .
Epiq Access integrates with Epiq’s proprietary DebtorMatrix® platform and its industry-leading user friendly web site, delivering:
• Case data: Access to case data, including claims, dockets, key documents and the ability to bookmark important cases
• Cross-case search: Hone in on critical information by drilling down on details for specific claims or dockets
• Epiq directory: Access to Epiq case team contact information
• Live chat: Real-time in-app tech and claims services support
• News: Follow the latest industry news
• Delaware facilities: Reserve conference space and other special requests for Epiq’s Delaware office, conveniently located at the bankruptcy court
• Resources: Easy access to relevant case filing jurisdictions and local rules
Epiq Access, like Epiq’s other claims administration systems and services, including DebtorMatrix® and DebtorMatrix® Reconciliation, delivers real-time project intelligence and highlights critical information when corporate restructuring professionals need it most. And our tested workflows help streamline the restructuring process from start to finish.
About Epiq Systems
Epiq Systems is a leading global provider of technology-enabled solutions for electronic discovery, bankruptcy and class action administration. We offer full-service capabilities to support litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters. Our innovative technology and services, combined with deep subject-matter expertise, provide reliable solutions for the professionals we serve.
- iPod Touch