Discover what it took to make Singapore the global trading hub it is today and grow Singapore companies’ global reach. This is Singapore’s trade and internationalisation journey told for the very first time.
- Stories and insights on Singapore’s trade and internationalisation journey, including key initiatives launched by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and its predecessor, the Trade Development Board (TDB).
- Interviews with Singapore leaders including former and current Ministers Lee Yi Shyan, Heng Swee Keat and George Yeo.
- Interviews with Singapore’s business leaders who have successfully taken their businesses international.
- Behind the scenes stories of game-changing events, like the World Trade Organisation meeting held in Singapore, the negotiation of Singapore’s free trade agreement with ASEAN and the implementation of TradeNet, a revolutionary electronic trade documentation system.
- Interactive utility functions that provide useful information and links for those wishing to take their businesses global.