Freshmax was established in 1995 and privatised in 1997 through a management buyout which brought ENZA subsidiaries Freshmax and Frucor Produce together. Formed around its export business and three key regional wholesale platforms in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, Freshmax has grown into one of the three largest fresh produce companies in the New Zealand market.
In 2006 Wolseley Private Equity (WPE) partnered with Freshmax to reposition the company in Australia and to develop a leading Australasian fresh produce platform. Over the following years the business significantly improved its competitive position by acquiring and integrating John Holman & Co, Panda Ranch, Oztaste, Grewal, De Luca Banana Marketing (DBM, Australia) and Opey (New Zealand) to drive future growth.
Maui Capital purchased Wolseley's majority shareholding in the Group in late 2011, as the Group embarks to expand growing interests in Australasian regional expansion, intellectual property, and supply-side development in key categories.
In 2012, IPG National was acquired in Australia, and a joint venture established in order to commence development of a North American platform. Today the Freshmax Group comprise one of the largest fresh produce marketing & distribution operations in the Pan-Pacific region.
Our app includes many features, such as:
- GPS Directions to give you a turn-by-turn GPS directions to reach us
- One Touch Calling from inside your app. No numbers to save or remember
- Our Business Information easily accessible in your app
- Communication features so you can interact with us and leave us feedback
- Push Notifications so you can be the first to know about any kind of events or offers we have for you
- Any many more...
- iPod Touch