The iAudit App from Play it Safe is simple to use and is freely available. Forget about the pen and notepad forever and make use of the iAudit app to record any health, safety, quality or environmental issues.
When you first register and download the iAudit App it will be branded with the standard Play it Safe Logo and colours and will load a full set of issue category icons.
You will be able to use this tool locally on your iPad and keep a record of all issues you find during your auditing procedures.
To use the App to its full potential you can contact Play it Safe about their Online Management System (OMS).
The iAudit App will work locally without an internet connection.
When there is either a 3G, 4G or a Wi-Fi connection, issues raised in the iAudit App will seamlessly synchronise with the secure OMS if you have an account.
The Audit section within the OMS will then allow you to view the issues you have raised. From here you will be able to make any adjustments or add any further comments, produce pdf reports of the issues and send email notifications to people and departments who may have responsibilities to deal with any issues raised.
Having an OMS account with Play it Safe means you will be able to brand the OMS and the iAudit App. The iAudit App will also load issue icons based on your business risks and this varies by business type.
• App can be completely branded for your business
• Works locally to record issues or synchronises with the secure Play it Safe Server and OMS
• Take pictures of issues raised as part of your audit, inspection procedure
• Works in landscape or portrait
• Easy to use and track your workplace issues
• Issue severity uses a coloured button system that automatically gives a timeframe for resolving the issue. This can however be overridden and allows for manual entry as well.