It’s alarming to know that if you currently receive 3 direct complaints a month you are potentially throwing away R 191,970.00 (*see cost of poor customer experience) in potential revenue per annum. However if you were aware of the issues at hand and contacted the customers immediately you could potentially recover 80% of this loss!
Customer experience has emerged as the single most important aspect in achieving success in the food and beverage industry.
A restaurants ability to deliver an experience that sets it apart in the eyes of its customers serves to increase spend and, optimally, inspire loyalty. "Loyalty," is now driven primarily by a restaurant’s interaction with its customers and how well it delivers on their wants and needs."
With food becoming commoditized, price differentiation no longer sustainable, and customers demanding more, restaurants are focusing on delivering superior customer experiences
Whatsup CEM is a solution that focuses the operations and processes of a restaurant around the needs of the individual customer.
Whatsup!! Has been developed to provide restaurant owners a Simple Plug and Play solution to measure the current real time experiences within their establishment, react in minutes and drive revenue straight to the bottom line.
Key design considerations:
• Immediate poor service recovery
• Instant overview of current status
• Drill down analyses per item
• Comment analysis report by report
• Multi restaurant management option
• Ensure all restaurant customers have the ability to participate without the need for them to download an APP!!!
• Simple effective cutting edge solution to manage Customer Experiences
- iPod Touch