In the app from Ventelo, a Norwegian mobile operator, you will find functionality for:
- Changing you own status, for instance available, meeting, busy, holiday etc. This status will be visible for you colleagues and for the switchboard.
- Logging in and out of Groups (queues). As a member of “Mobilt Bedriftsnett” you can get calls for instance from the main numbers or from different queues in the enterprise. When you are logged in to a queue/group, you will get calls to this group on you mobile phone, when you are logged off, you will not get the calls from the queue. The app makes it very easy to for instance log into a queue when you start working in the morning and it makes it easy for you to log off the queue when you leave the work.
- Contacts: In the app you can see your colleagues, all external contacts for the enterprise and all groups. There are filtering rules that let you easily sort or display what is most useful for you
- Call log: A call log is present in the app. The call log will automatically look up unknown calls in the yellow and white pages. Calls in the call log from or to a colleague will also show mobile presence information (busy in a call, available).
-Transfer incoming calls:
After you have received a call on your iPhone, you are able to transfer that call from the app. Click on the app icon after you have answered the call, and the app will show a tailored menu for transferring the call. From the contact list, you can tap/click on a contact in the contact list, and then tap the transfer button for transferring the call. As an option to transfer the call directly you can first consult a person and then transfer or return to the caller again.
- Using the app outside Norway (Roaming):
Some services might not work as they should for outgoing calls from the SIM card/phone. The mobile status indicating if you are busy in a call, idle or the phone is turned off, will might not work as it should outside Norway.
- iPod Touch