Make Push-To-Talk Calls Across the Country with MOTOTALK
MOTOTALK is a smartphone Push-To-Talk 2-way radio app that lets users communicate with individuals or a group via Push to Talk (PTT) wherever Wi-Fi®, 4G or 3G service is available. MOTOTALK communicates with any active iDEN PTT phone or with any carrier’s smartphone that has MOTOTALK activated.
IMPORTANT: A SouthernLINC Wireless account is required to activate MOTOTALK service. There is a monthly subscription fee for this service. Contact a SouthernLINC Wireless sales representative, authorized dealer or Customer Support at 1-800-406-0151 for pricing and account activation information.
Making and answering a MOTOTALK call is easy:
To make a call, just select a person or a talk group from your contacts list and press the on-screen PTT button to begin a call.
With MOTOTALK, you have the option of sending an Alert, turning off your phone’s speaker for a private conversation, or pressing your designated PTT button to begin a call.
MOTOTALK PTT features include:
- Unlimited individual PTT Calling and Unlimited Talk Group Calling
- Call Alert tone
- Cross Fleet functionality
- Ability to import PTT contacts from a phone’s directory
MOTOTALK Application Requirements:
- Must be loaded on a compatible Device: iPad, iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, iPod Touch 4 and 5
- The operating system must be Apple iOS 7 or later software version
- The device must have at least 8MB of available storage
- You must have an active SouthernLINC Wireless line of service to establish a MOTOTALK account
- Requires a high-speed connection: 3G/4G or Wi-Fi access
- iPod Touch