The patent-pending Parking Cop app greatly simplifies parking enforcement—replacing random discovery of parking violators with GPS directed pinpoint accuracy. Enforcement agents will enjoy its intuitive ease of use while administrators will benefit from improved enforcement efficiency—and the added revenues it brings.
• Simply “speak” an expiration time and the app automatically places a green point on a map at your exact location, initiating a count-down-to-expiration timer. Each point is dynamic—changing to yellow at a set interval prior to expiration and changing to red upon expiration.
• Agents can see at a glance, expired and soon-to-be-expired points, allowing them to locate cars and the blocks with the highest ticketing potential.
• Easily switch between the actual time of expiration—as may be printed on a pay-and-display receipt or remaining time—as shown on a typical curbside, countdown parking meter.
• Your input time is vocally confirmed while a point is placed on the map displaying a time-stamp.
• ((Shaking)) the phone results in an audible beep signaling that the app is ready to accept your next vocal input.
• The free version of this app is fully functional but limited to 25 data points.
• A professional mode is available for purchase, providing unlimited point storage, and does not need any phone company 3G/4G signals, eliminating all monthly data plan expenses.