***The ServiceMax Summer 13 for iPad app is part of the ServiceMax Summer '13 release. To take advantage of the powerful new features in this release, customers need to upgrade to both the ServiceMax Summer ‘13 release and the ServiceMax Summer 13 for iPad app. For our newest app, please see ServiceMax Spring 14 for iPad.***
ServiceMax Mobile for iPad will bring the power of your entire organization to every service call. Field service technicians now have mobile access to everything they need to deliver flawless field service, regardless of Internet connectivity. Combined with the intuitive usability of the iPad, ServiceMax delivers unsurpassed technician productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Delight customers by arriving on time and well equipped to solve their issue fast
• Decrease time spent on work orders and service reports; quickly tally parts and repair costs, debrief and close work orders on the spot.
• Improve first time fix rates(FTFR) by facilitating real-time collaboration in the field with ServicePulse and FaceTime; bring the knowledge of the entire organization to every customer visit
• Sell more services by keeping service technicians well informed with full customer, product, and work order history, as well as recommendations for up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and access to current pricing
• Decrease administration, days sales outstanding(DSO) and improve the accuracy of billing with real-time signature capture while on-site
• Continuous store & forward capabilities, so that technicians can access customer or product information or capture service details remotely, regardless of internet connectivity
• Single sign on(SSO) and OAuth 2.0 to ensure seamless, secure access
• Configure once, deploy everywhere: ServiceMax’s unique Infinity Framework enables your service delivery workflow through wizards called Service Flow Manager (SFM), business rules(advanced data validation) and search(SFM Search), and then deploys these configurations to both the web and iPad application instantly
• Access to a rich media knowledge base so technicians can view videos and product manuals at the customer site
• Clear and intuitive business processes so users are guided through their specific workflows
• Calendar view of work orders and associated tasks that can be dynamically changed
• Access to all pertinent data: entitlement verifications, customer history, location, contacts, product service history, repairs, warranties and more
• Easy to search for parts and products in trunk stock and the trunk stock of nearby technicians
• Advanced data validation during data entry ensures data integrity even if connectivity is not available
• Smart Business Doc templates to create service reports, invoices, etc. and share them with customers while on site
• Summary invoice enables multiple signature captures, PDF creation and integration to email for immediate invoicing
Note: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."