LogGPS is a featured real-time Track and Trace app that will work with loggps.com. Track & Trace is possible via direct online upload or offline with option to upload later (wifi).
All trips are also stored and managed (edit) on the iPhone. Trips can be viewed in Googlemaps
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. **
Features you will find using Loggps:
- Real-time Track and Trace
- Upload real-time to loggps.com.
- Compatibility with iOS 6 and the new iPhone 5.
- View location, speed, direction, altitude, course and distance.
- Tracking on traveled distance or elapsed time.
- No Internet is needed while tracking (offline mode), upload later.
- Manage all trips on iPhone, upload any trip afterwards.
- View trips or your current position on Googlemaps on the iPhone.
- Export to GPX file and send via mail from the iPhone.
Interface with your own application for example; Fleet management or Home Automation.
- Ability to run in the background.
- iPod Touch