dokumentia for Logting is an iPad application specially made for the Parliament of the Faroe Islands. Please note that you will not be able to use this application if you don't have a valid account provided by the Parliament of the Faroe Islands.
dokumentia for Logting helps you manage meetings and collaborate on documents by adding annotations that are automatically and securely synced with everyone that has access to them.
- Quick access to your upcoming meetings with full details, the calendar and the latest documents you’ve worked on.
- Role based access to different work groups and types of documents. You can’t access information that you aren’t entitled to by the system administrator.
- When you select a workgroup you can see a timeline with every meeting and documents under discussion at a specific point in time. In this way, you have an overview regarding the evolution of different discussions.
- By accessing Calendar you can have a week and month overview of all your meetings displayed by color indicators.
- When you tap on a meeting all the information: time, location, topic and documents related to that meeting will be displayed.
- The iPad application offers you a way of collaborating on documents by leaving annotations under different forms: typing, drawing, adding stamps, shapes, photos of handwritten notes and so on.
- Advanced search that provides you results from every area of the application.