**LLC? S CORP? C CORP? PARTNERSHIP? SOLE PROPRIETOR?**
Which one is appropriate for your business? Which will help you reduce taxes? With Business Tax Assistant, with just a few numbers from you, you can get straightforward side-by-side tax comparisons, with various Federal taxes calculated for you. Whether your business is a one-person operation, or if you have up to ten stakeholders (owners, shareholders, partners, LLC members), Business Tax Assistant is ready to provide results that could help you save money and plan for success.
**GET PAID MORE, WITH LESS TAX – (STRATEGIC TAX PLANNING)**
If your business is already running, then is there a way to pay the owners in a way that is tax-efficient (valid ways to reduce taxes)? With Business Tax Assistant, you can compare a range of salary and distribution/dividend mixtures based on just a few simple numbers that you input. This App will compute various Federal taxes, including corporate, payroll, and personal taxes based on your input values to help you compare the bottom-line after-tax take-home pay.
**FEATURES & BENEFITS**
· Estimate various Federal taxes: corporate income tax, personal income tax, Social Security taxes, Medicare taxes, and Self-Employment tax
· Get results for business with up to 10 stakeholders, with results for each stakeholder
· Support for limited partners/passive investors
· Compare the effects of using an LLC, S Corp, C Corp, Partnership, or Sole Proprietorship, based on business values that you choose (net income, etc…)
· Uncover the differences between entity types with how they treat retained earnings
· Computes 2014 taxes, including the new Medicare investment tax and Medicare high-earner surtax
· See your results in tabular or graphical format, and see the nitty-gritty breakdown, if you so choose
· Help documentation and support resources designed to help bring clarity to what can be a tough decision in a confusing area of business and tax law
· No Ads
Whether your business is still in the planning stages, or if it is already underway, Business Tax Assistant is designed to help you today as well as being a useful forecasting tool for the future.