TELUS Link™ is the next generation Push To Talk (PTT) service over TELUS’ lightning-fast 4G network. TELUS Link™ provides instant voice communication enabling team members to connect in less than one second wherever they work. You can also roam with confidence in the US and the world and even enhance coverage with PTT over Wi-Fi (after initial registration is complete). It combines the best of a walkie-talkie with extremely high speeds and bandwidth, and the quality, data speed and productivity advantages of the latest smartphones. With TELUS Link™ from Canada’s PTT leader, you can do more, in more places, on more devices.
Key Features include:
• Connect with individuals or groups in less than one second anywhere on the TELUS 4G network, which covers 97% of Canada's population from coast-to-coast*
• Access superior North American coverage (Canada & U.S.), plus international roaming and PTT over Wi-Fi capability (after initial registration is complete)
• Get real time presence indicating contact availability, plus in-application contact and group messaging
• Access TELUS Link™ Manager, an online portal to easily manage contacts and groups
• Clear and simple TELUS Link™ rate plans that meet your business PTT and data needs
TELUS Link™ is available to new or existing TELUS business customers. Contact TELUS and sign up now to get your first 30 days at no charge.**
For more information regarding the TELUS Link™ service, please visit: www.telus.com/TELUSLink
For information about setup, please visit: www.telus.com/TELUSLinkSetup
* Based on HSPA+ coverage on the shared network available from TELUS.
** If you decide to keep TELUS Link™ and do not notify TELUS otherwise, normal charges will apply after your first 30 days. Offer applies to the $15 unlimited Canadian PTT feature add-on only. Add-on is subject to terms and conditions as outlined in the Customer Service Agreement.
•A monthly PTT wireless plan is required.
•Must be a TELUS business customer with any of the following devices running iOS 7 connected to the TELUS 4G/4G LTE network or Wi-Fi.