SecurePIM, the solution for all your business requirements on mobile devices including mail, calendar, contacts, browsing and documents - combining great usability with maximum security. Ensuring a strict separation of your business data from other apps. Made in Germany.
SecurePIM Professional currently supports ONLY Microsoft Exchange (2007-2013) email accounts. Lotus Notes (8.5.1 – 9.0.1) is supported in a BETA version. You can also use it with an outlook.com email address.
Please check with your company’s IT department that the ActiveSync protocol is enabled for your account before installing this App.
You should NOT install this app if you intend to use it with Gmail or other IMAP/POP3/SMTP services.
→ Download SecurePIM Professional now and use it 14 days for free!
SecurePIM – Security made in Germany
Separation of business data from private data on mobile devices.
SecurePIM is an app that puts the most important business functions at your fingertips. You can access business emails, contacts, appointments, notes and documents centrally without having to switch apps. All data is stored encrypted inside the secure container. Besides the local data encryption, SecurePIM also fully supports S/MIME emails with email encryption and signing for end-to-end encryption. SecurePIM meets the requirements of the European Data Protection Directive by ensuring that personal and business data are stored and managed separately from each other.
Although SecurePIM can be seamlessly combined with Mobile Device Management solutions, it can be also used independently, which enables SecurePIM to be used in BYOD scenarios. As corporate data is secured and fully separated from the personal data on the device, the employee can use the personally owned device without restrictions and the enterprise can provide access to business data without compunction.
- Highly secure Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes client that synchronizes your emails, contacts, appointments and notes with your iOS device.
- Secure storage for documents: Save, view and share documents with end-to-end encryption capabilities.
- Secure Container approach separates private and business data (Real solution for BYOD).
- The security concept of SecurePIM was accepted by IT and Security Departments of DAX companies and is now in use. European public authorities are also working with SecurePIM.
- Very high usability based on Apple’s User Interface Guidelines.
- All data in SecurePIM is encrypted with the self-signed auto-generated private certificate (X.509), with the users’ own certificate or in the high-security Enterprise version with Smart Cards.
Note regarding encryption and S/MIME:
All data inside the SecurePIM container is strongly encrypted using digital certificates.
During the first-time registration process an auto-generated self-signed certificate will be created uniquely for your device, which is used to protect your data inside SecurePIM. This self-signed certificated supports local data encryption. It cannot be used for sending S/MIME emails.
In order to use S/MIME with SecurePIM Professional, you need a digital certificate, which can be obtained from a trusted certificate authority (see also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certificate_authority). You will receive a certificate, which is coded according to the X.509 standard and will be delivered as a container file (PKCS#12 format, file extension .p12). This container file contains your private and public key for the exchange of encrypted emails. The container file can be copied into SecurePIM using iTunes. SecurePIM will automatically detect the uploaded container file and the S/MIME feature is available.
For more information please visit our website on www.securepim.com
- iPod Touch