ZCam is developed by Bocazo.com to significantly enhance Realtors' and real estate professionals' safety and security. It provides a quick and convenient way of letting your office or trusted colleagues know your new client's identity, the time and the location of a property you are about to visit.
How It Works
- Prior to entering a property with a new client, a Realtor will snap a picture of the client's I.D. with his or her smartphone.
- The image of the client's ID will be sent as a pdf file to a predetermined email address, most likely your office. The email will include the GPS location coordinates of where the picture was taken and a date and time stamp.
- If you wish, an additional text message can be added to the email before sending.
- Your office will now know who your new client is, which property was visited and the date and time of the visit.
Other Beneficial Features
- With this app, you can avoid dragging a new client to your office for an ID check, saving you and your client the time and the inconvenience.
- In case of a dispute with another agent, the emailed image may be used as proof of when you visited a certain property with a specific client.
- iPod Touch