My PDF Doc is the all-in-one document management solution for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It can catch documents from PC or Mac via USB cable or WIFI, email attachments, Dropbox and box and save it on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad locally. Cool app that allow you to create PDF from Map, Website and any other text files.
My PDF Doc supports PDF, MS Office, iWorks and the most common file types.
- Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your device via USB cable and WIFI
- You can also transfer file to your app via Wifi file sharing feature from your desktop
- Manage and view documents and upload on box or can download from box
- Handle and view documents and upload on dropbox or can download from dropbox
- Open in File feature to open the document in different app like numbers, pages
- Convert image, documents (MS Office, iWorks and the most common file types) to PDF
- Build in web browser and convert web pages to PDFs for offline reading on the iPhone or iPad
- Convert maps to PDF and you can read it as PDF for offline usage
- Edit text on your iPhone or iPad and save as rtf file
- Can handle the text file to edit the content in the file and also can share them
- Document Viewer supports PDF, HTML, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPG, GIF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers) files, etc
- Create folders and sub folders
- Move files from one folder to another
- Send your files to / Open your files in other apps, e.g. numbers, pages, etc.
- Save files from emails using the open in feature
- Share files over the Wifi
- Print documents from My PDF Doc on iOS 4.2 or later
- Email files to Your Friends or Colleagues directly from My PDF Doc
- Transfer files to iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Zoom PDFs and other documents
- Share files and manage them in your box and dropbox account
- iPod Touch