LoudCrowd Challenge is an iPad only App that encourages people to be more engaged and interactive during meetings, webinars, seminars & training sessions.
It utilises Gaming/Leaderboard techniques to award points to individual people and/or their Teams for:
- participating in Live Polls
- answering correctly in Test Quizes
- submitting Questions to the Speaker/Group
- 'Liking' or 'Disliking' other Challenger's Questions
- contributing answers/comments to posted Questions
- completing task based challenges
- submitting social updates (photos, emoticons & comments)
Badges are awarded to Individuals & Teams when they have achieved escalating points tiers. You can even introduce Negative scoring too for answering incorrectly to Polls/Quizes or asking silly questions that are 'disliked' by other Challengers.
Challenges can be completed with free form text, by answering a test quiz question, by submitting a photo/video or using iBeacons.
There is an extensive amount of configuration available for Administrators to create Challenges, create polls, surveys, teams, points awards, tiers, badges, images, sponsors, challengers/participants, etc etc.