The DOT is now as convenient as your iPhone! Social Security professionals never need to worry about having a hearing or client meeting without this invaluable resource, including all of its companion publications.
What users are saying:
"Excellent app – works like a charm and worth every penny. I have Job Browser on all my computers, but now I have the DOT/SCO information in my pocket (on my iPhone). This means I can use it in meetings and many other places where I don’t have my computer." ~ David Camp (SSDB Attorney)
Job Sleuth "is a great asset for Social Security Attorneys and Vocational Experts to use while interviewing clients in their office or at the hearing [...] It is a MUST have for a Social Security Disability Practitioner." ~ Ed P. (Vocational Consultant)
- All 12,741 job codes in the DOT are present and accounted for, along with detailed explanations of each of their elements;
- Every job includes the information from the DOT, SCO, MPSMS, Work Fields, Aptitudes, and Temperaments and is presented in an easily accessible manner (over 65 fields in each code);
- Airprint compatibility allows you to print any job's complete information or the results from your searches.
- Email all of the job's information or searches to yourself or anyone else for later review or reference.
- A completely local database means you don't ever have to worry about losing signal or not having access to wi-fi.
- Never worry about lugging around two huge volumes to hearings and meetings.
- Title Search, Code Finder, Advanced Search and GOE browser make finding the right job a breeze, much faster than could have been possible with the physical volumes.
- Less than 1/4 the price of the physical volumes, and 1/8 the price of many PC applications with similar features.
*tab bar icons created by icons8
- iPod Touch