App Publisher magazine is a digital magazine for anyone who needs help publishing their content onto mobile and apps. Our mission is to encourage and inspire you to create and publish content onto mobile and to help demystify and explore that world.
We cover all aspects of moving content onto mobile - from content creation, structure and design, to app marketing, business models and customer engagement. We also cover the new breed of start-up companies that let you build apps and digital magazines without having to code - covering their developments, talking to their CEOs about their plans, and reviewing their services.
We publish ten times a year. Our magazine is published every other month, and our App Publisher Directory - of companies that let you create apps without having to code - is published quarterly.
Out now - the App Publisher Directory Summer 2014. The directory lists 121 companies focussed on helping you publish digital magazines and content into mobile apps without needing a developer.
Also out now Issue 3:
- The future of the digital magazine special, featuring Staffan Ekholm of Mag+, Apazine's Robert Nisbet and Kaldor's Jonny Kaldor.
- The inside story of Grazia magazine's award winning iPad app - we talk to those involved in its creation.
- A graceful death to the PDF replica?
- Appzine Machine's Matt Palmer shares his thoughts on ways to drive revenue to your digital magazine.
App Publisher magazine pricing:
- Free one week trial with a subscription, then USD $1.99 every month.
- Single issues of the magazine USD $4.99, App Publisher Directory $4.99.
- No charge during trial period - cancel at any time.
- To restore previous purchases, tap the Settings icon on any page, then 'Restore Purchases'.
Additional subscription information:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- iPod Touch