Scrum for iPad Lite is a simple, flexible, and cost-effective application to manage your work. It is a tool for project management which uses all advantages of Agile methodologies like scrum / kanban.
Simulates the real whiteboard with stickys. It resembles to Scrum methodology or any combination that involves daily stand-ups and the use of a whiteboard with stickies for visualizing the tasks at hand.
Max 2 Projects
Lite version supports maximum of 2 project, 3 sprints, and 3 stories/tasks per sprints, each with separate backlog, sprint settings and columns.
Organize them in separate Projects with different timelines
Create stories and tasks as required during the sprint. You can create a product backlog and sprint backlog during the planning.
Data is saved locally on the iPad/iPhone.Task management can completely be done offline.
Internet is only required to collaborate or share board with friends.
Priority, Description, User, Sticky Color can be set on the stickys.
Multiple Charts and reports
Daily burndown chart and sprint velocity can be shown in graphs and charts.
Scrum report can be generated as PDF and can be exported easily.
You can share your board with your team members. Invite friends to join and contribute to your board.
You can also sync your iPad and iPhone devices at ease.
You can also download our iPhone App and sync your iPad and iPhone devices with common projects.
1. Collaborate/ Share Board with team members.
2. Lite version supports maximum of 2 Projects and Sprints.
3. Configurable Columns and different columns for different sprints.
4. Sprint Burndown and Sprint Velocity graph.
5. PDF report of current sprint.
6. Product and Sprint Backlog.
7. Miscellaneous Tasks like Impediments and documents can be attached to the board.
8. Manage tasks like stickys on the real board.
9. Standard operations like checkin/checkout/update board is available.
10.Drag and drop stickys on board.