Cab & Go is a new and convenient way to book a cab. Brought to you by Greater Anglia, this smart app allows you to select a rail station as your ‘to’ or ‘from’ location (the pickup or dropoff point). Whenever you book a train to a station serviced by Greater Anglia, you can have a cab ready and waiting to begin or complete your journey. At first this will launch in six stations, later rolling out to the entire network.
The Cab & Go app is free to download. First, create an account and save your credit or debit card details; your information will be safely stored and recalled each time you place a booking. You’ll always see a quote before you confirm your booking, so you know exactly how much you will be charged.
Cabs must be booked with at least 2 hours notice to ensure that a driver can be allocated to you. If you’re arriving into a station and your train is delayed, contact the Cab & Go support centre on 08436580021 so your collection time can be amended.
* A simple user interface for fast learning
* Interactive map and location search
* Fare quote provided before booking
* Support centre contact details
* Email confirmation of your booking
* Type in your pickup or dropoff location
* Search from station drop down list
* View booking history
* Booking cancellation with at least 1 hour’s notice
Download the Cab & Go app today. Booking a cab to or from the station has never been simpler.
- iPod Touch