Sharepool application is a cloud-based platform that allows businesses to issue a set of electronic prepaid cards (abbreviation: e-prepaid cards), and electronic coupons (abbreviation: e-coupon). This platform provides websites for merchants, and mobile application for clients and consumers.
· All electronic prepaid cards and e-coupons that distributed to consumers by the merchants are stored in electronic form at the consumers’ smartphones
· Each e-coupons on consumer’s smartphone has a corresponding two-dimensional code
· Merchants have to scan the two-dimensional code on consumers’ smartphones when consumers redeem the e-coupons
· For iPhone with iOS6 or later, Sharepool application would be able to combine with Apple Passbook application. All e-coupons saved in Sharepool application can be transformed into a Pass and to be placed in Apple Passbook. Hence, consumers are allowed to get the e-coupons from Apple Passbook for redemption.
· Whomever gets a e-coupons from Sharepool application are allowed to share to their friends via Facebook application
· Registration is not a required action. Consumers may log-in directly by their Facebook Account
· Merchants can create e-coupons and e-prepaid cards on the designated website
· Merchants can distribute e-coupons to their Facebook followers via the website
· Merchants can issue e-coupons or e-prepaid cards to consumers in person
· Merchants can accept all of the e-coupons and e-prepaid cards issued by them
- iPod Touch