BoardPad is a meeting and document collaboration solution that turns directors’ devices into highly secure digital board and meeting packs that they can access online or offline, from any location.
BoardPad for Good tightly integrates with the Good for Enterprise infrastructure to bring these same BoardPad features to the Good platform, allowing BoardPad for Good to be seamlessly managed and deployed with the same comprehensive mobile device and application management tools as other Good applications.
BENEFITS FOR DIRECTORS:
* View meetings and documents
* Access securely segregated papers for multiple boards in one application
* Store additional content e.g. directors handbook, corporate policies in private or shared Reading Rooms
* Intuitively annotate documents – add notes, signatures, voice annotations, bookmarks, highlights and more
* Send annotated documents and summaries via email or print them (if enabled)
* Track different versions of documents with annotations preserved between versions
* Record your votes, online or offline, with resolutions
BENEFITS FOR MEETING ORGANISERS:
* Easily manage meetings, documents and other important board information
* Allow for last-minute changes to documents to ensure the most up-to-date content is delivered
* Use a colour coded dashboard highlighting tasks that require action and meetings ‘status
* Dynamic agenda lists
* Drag and drop functionality for adding documents to agenda items
* Simple admin options to manage access to information
* Print and email restrictions for individuals or the entire Board
* Remotely delete documents and annotations
* Give access to sensitive documents at a specific time
* Quickly approve or disallow device access
* Create and manage Reading Rooms
----===== SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED =====----
BoardPad is a subscription service and available on-premise or from our secure Cloud service. In addition a Good for Enterprise infrastructure, licensed from Good, needs to be in place.
ICSA Boardroom Apps Limited is a software company of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (the ICSA), and a sister company of ICSA Software International Limited.