DCOMP: salary insights in a revolutionized way.
Obtain compensation levels practiced for base salary, variable pay, profit-sharing, and total cash for different sectors, job families, regions, and company sizes.
DComp is the first mobile application for visualizing and analyzing compensation levels. It uses data from Deloitte's compensation study, which compiles salary information from a sample of almost 650 000 jobholders from more than 225 companies. It was designed and developed by the Human Capital teams from Deloitte.
DComp is an essentiel tool for all professionals interested in compensation (CEO, CFO, HRD, Compensation Managers, Recruiters...):
• Easy queries for non-experts:
- Choose a level of responsability through an intuitive approach
- Choose a level or a coefficient from your collective agreement (to view the list of agreements: www.deloitte.com/DComp.html)
• Expert queries for specialists:
- Choose a level of responsability on a responsability ladder
- Incorporate your own classification system in order to visualize market compensation practices through your own responsability ladder.
DComp does not require a subscription, functions off-line, and does not entail hidden costs or in-app purchases.
Stay in tune with HR and compensation news updates using the News section.
DComp is the only mobile application that offers reliable and accurate information on compensation practices designed by professionals and accessible to all.
- iPod Touch