Crowd911 is a business communication platform that gives users unparalleled situational intelligence
during emergencies and disasters. This lifesaving app creates social safety among companies,
employees, customers, and suppliers as well as their extended circles of friends and families. Crowd911
combines authoritative alerts about disasters and emergencies such as severe weather, earthquakes,
wildfires, shootings, HAZMAT incidents, etc., with on-scene observations from those affected.
Crowd911 creates a complete and dynamic real-time, map-driven picture of an emergency situation.
As a communication platform, Crowd911 gives people the ability to have peer-to-peer conversations,
helping those involved in emergencies contribute to quick resolution of their local problems.
Crowd911 provides unique capabilities to each audience:
- System administrators, executive managers, safety reps, and business-continuity professionals receive a
map-driven, real-time bird’s-eye view of a disaster or emergency situation.
- Businesses get the capability to communicate rapidly and effectively about their situation with
suppliers and customers during emergencies, enhancing business continuity and resiliency.
- Can make real-time assessments during an emergency or disaster and know who among their
employees needs immediate help and match to those who can offer relevant help.
- Have a platform for rapidly communicating directly with employees during disasters and
- Have a resource for learning about, avoiding, and reacting to disasters and emergencies while
traveling away from their usual locations.
- All Users
- Can create circles of colleagues, friends and/or family members within the app, speeding
critical messaging during emergencies.
- Can easily group text to members of their circles during emergencies.
- Choose to be visible or invisible, tracked or not tracked, within the app.
- Issue location-aware “help me” alerts to their circles as well as to concerned employers and
-Have a real-time, peer-to-peer social platform for group texting on the fly during non-
emergency activity about routine matters such as shift availability, car pools, conference-room locations,
meeting changes, etc.
Note: Activation of this app requires licensing the appropriate Crowd911 enterprise-level subscription.
- iPod Touch