IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact your IT administrator before installing the "My Policies" Ethics Portal App. The Ethics Portal application will not be accessible without the necessary corporate subscription software from The Network.
The Network’s "My Policies" Ethics Portal, part of our Integrated GRC Suite, provides your employees with quick and easy mobile access to your corporate policies and guidelines, whenever they’re away from their desk and on-the-go. The "My Policies" Ethics Portal allows your employees to access and attest to policies that you have assigned to them, so they can do their jobs more effectively and in compliance with regulatory standards, and then gives them ready access to those policies whenever they need to reference them. Ethics Portal is branded to your look and feel, so your employees feel comfortable and secure using your compliance tools. The Ethics Portal App is perfect for high-tech organizations whose workforce is accustomed to being online at all times.
Features of the Ethics Portal App
- Designed specifically with your employees in mind for maximum employee engagement and understanding
- Easy administration tools for setup and content distribution
- Customizable to reflect your brand and "look"
- Available for Apple iPad®
- Fully integrated with The Network’s Policy Management solution
The "My Policies" Ethics Portal App works with Policy Management from The Network, which protects your organizations by helping you set and manage corporate policies that are more easily understood and useful to your workforce.
Much more than just a document storage portal, with Policy Management you can tag specific policy sections and perform detailed reporting of policy activity. The full Policy Management solution allows you to embed interactive content such as "how to" videos or eLearning courses to bring your policies to life so your employees can understand how to apply the policies in their everyday lives.
More about Policy Management
Policy Management allows you to map sections of policies to regulatory statements, reference sources and control standards to expedite compliance with changing regulations and governance issues. Plus, you can track policy versions so you know what version was in place on any given date, and you can monitor approved exceptions to policies, so you can show who is exempted from a policy and why. You can also measure employee attestations, so you know which employees certified to which version of which policies, all key features that can protect your company in the event of a lawsuit.
Features of Policy Management
- Designed to facilitate collaboration in policy creation, approval, publication and regular reviews
- Fully integrated with training, incidents, cases and corrective/preventative action plans
- Centralized, secure and web-based
- Standardized templates create consistent policies and procedures across the enterprise
- Pre-loaded with more than 50 best-practice policies for ethics and compliance, which can be used as-is or further modified as needed to meet an organization’s requirements
- Notifications keep open tasks top-of-mind to expedite review and approval process
- Wiki-based interface with multimedia capabilities, messaging and powerful rich text editing tools
- Publish and distribute to defined recipient groups to ensure proper distribution and attestation
- Automatic date-sensitive version tracking
- Full archiving and audit tracking
- Mapping of sections to reference source guidelines and control standards